Apply for transportation reimbursement for Teen Lit Con 2019!
Schools in the seven-county metro region (Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, & Washington) may apply for transportation scholarships for reimbursement of up to $350 to hire buses or other public transportation for students to attend Teen Lit Con on April 27.
Each school district can receive up to $350. You may allocate the award across buildings to hire buses, vans, or other public transportation to get students to Henry Sibley HS, but reimbursement will be capped at $350.* One application per district will be accepted–collaborate with your media specialist & teachers to submit the application.
Deadline to apply is February 22, 2019
We will let you know by March 1, so you have time to promote & fill the bus!
- Submit one application for all schools attending in the district.
- Teachers are urged to apply with their media specialists.
- Applications must be received by 5pm on February 22.
- Applicants will be notified by 5pm on March 1 of the result.
- Applicants must commit to bringing a minimum of 25 students**
- Buses must have chaperones who stay at the event.
- Scholarships are for up to $350 to reimburse for transportation fees to bring students to the April 27 event.
- Eligibility is restricted to secondary schools in these counties: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington.
- A school may apply in 2019 even if it received an award in a previous year.
- Apply Now! Applications considered in order received!
*Actual expenses will be reimbursed. Only school buildings or districts can be reimbursed; no individuals.
**Join with other schools in your district or neighboring districts to meet the minimum!
Questions? Email email@example.com